We take our responsibility towards our clients very seriously. Your success is our only goal. Clear structures and procedures are necessary to deal with your project efficiently, successfully and on time. We believe that a successful collaboration can only be achieved when all the facts are on the table.
- Every new project is subjected to an unbiased review by us regarding its chances of success so that we avoid raising unrealistic expectations. Before signing the contract we make sure that there is a mutual understanding of the project’s objective, size and costs.
- We only enter into a contract when our client’s needs have been clearly defined and they have chosen an interim manager with the right skills and experience to do the job.
- We work independently and operate objectively. Only the best candidates are recommended. Our interim managers are goal-oriented will use only the resources and funds necessary to ensure the contractual obligations are met.
- We see ourselves as advisors to both our clients and our interim managers and believe in relationships based on partnership and respect.
- Our activities are driven by the needs of our clients rather than those of individual interim managers.
- All information given to us by our clients is kept strictly confidential – we neither use it to our own advantage nor make it accessible to third parties.
- We will only provide references and other confidential information to clients when given approval to do so by the interim managers.
When we enter into any co-operation with customers and interim managers, we focus on the high quality criteria and standards of the AIMP (Arbeitskreis Interim Management Provider für den deutschsprachigen Raum) and DDIM (Dachgesellschaft Deutsches Interim Management).