Range of Application
There are times when you do not have the right resources within your organization to deal with challenges that require rapid intervention. These are the times to contact us and we will provide you with the managers you need to give you an unbiased perspective, no matter what the project or the task is. They are experienced and prepared in solving challenges.
Examples of when an interim manager is the best solution:
- When the expertise necessary to deal with urgent problems is not available within the organization. Company leaders and owners are increasingly counting on the skills and experience of interim managers
- Interim managers also bridge the gaps caused by sudden absences, temporary vacancies or unfilled roles until a suitable successor is found and can take over the job
- The expertise and experience of an interim manager can significantly increase the probability of success of challenging projects such as implementing new practices, development of new markets etc.
- For time-bound projects or the implementation of new programs, interim management offers “know-how-on-time” which reduces the demand on internal resources and minimizes functional losses
We provide Know-how from the entire german-speaking area for typical interim management functions and tasks by our 1000+ Interim Executives:
- They take over the lead of strategic and cross division projects of the Board or General Management
- They manage operational or strategic tasks in Marketing or Sales
- Within Finance & Controlling they take assignments in corporate finance, controlling or auditing
- In the Technical Management they take over roles as plant manager, production manager or R&D leaders
- In Logistic and Purchasing they work as Supply Chain Manager for strategic or operational purchasing projects or logistic projects
- IT-Department: Responsibilities as Head of Global IT or various project management duties in system development, training and support, introducing or roll out of new ERP systems
- Wide range of projects in Human Resource Management like recruiting or personnel development programmes